PROFESSIONNEL DE LA COULEUR
Neem tree extracts have been used in the Ayurvedic tradition for thousands of years for maintaining health and overall well-being. Native to India, this tree is a vital ingredient to this ancient system of traditional Hindu medicine. The roots, bark, gum, leaves, fruit, seed kernels and seed oil are all used in therapeutic preparations for both internal and topical use.
Because of its infinite list of medicinal uses and benefits to health it has been regarded as a "one tree pharmacy".
= THE ULTIMATE COLOR PALETTE
WITH UNSURPASSED BEAUTY & HEALTH BENEFITS
LK COMPLEX 3rd ELEMENT
A gift from the desert
Boswellia’s healing powers of Frankincense
Frankincense is a resin derived from trees belonging to the Boswellia family, of which there area around 20 different species.
The most well-known and widely used species of Boswellia is the Boswellia Serrata from Northern and Central India.
Sesame oil is highly nourishing, healing and lubricating. It has abundant beauty benefits and works great for scalp and hair growth. Sesame oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein, which strengthens the hair from the root and nourishes deep within the cortex.
Natural Hair Mask;
Even when hair has been badly damaged with chemicals, Sesame oil can help regain hair health. The oil has great penetrating properties and works wonders to revitalize the damaged hair by nourishing the hair and scalp from deep within.
Natural Coolant and Leave-In Conditioner;
Sesame oil provides soothing and tranquilizing properties. Harsh heat can be damaging to the hair follicles; sesame oil acts as a coolant working from within & nourishing the scalp inside and out. It locks moisture in, thus preventing dryness. It has the power of a true leave-in conditioner.
Sesame oil forms a protective coat around the hair shaft beginning at the scalp protecting it against harmful ultra violet rays and the damaging effects of pollution.
1. The trunk of the Boswellia trees naturally produce resin called Frankincense. This "Boswellia resin" contains anti-inflammatory substances.
2. Frankincense resin goes through a stream distillation process to become Frankincense Oil. All anti-inflammatory properties remain in the oil after distillation.
3. The most well-known and widely used species of Boswellia is the Boswellia Serrata from Northern and Central India. CROMATIQUE uses the highest quality oils sourced from this region.
1. Neem oil is an excellent skin/scalp care ingredient. It relieves dry skin and soothes itchiness, redness and irritation.
2. Since neem oil is particularly high in Vitamin E and fatty acids, it quickly penetrates the outer layer of the skin restoring the protective barrier and preventing moisture loss. It helps rejuvenate skin cell and restore elasticity.
3. It contains carotenoids, which provide high level of antioxidants that defend against age-promoting free radicals and protect skin and hair from environmental damage.
4. It improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections.
Boswellia serrata is one of the most ancient and highly valued herbs in Ayurveda, a system of traditional Hindy medicine native to the Indian subcontinent that can be traced back to 5,000 BC. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties have been recognized and utilized for thousands of years.
Today, modern medicine and pharmacology acknowledge and support its use as an anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, anti-hyperlipidemic (controls blood lipids), analgesic (pain-reliever) and much more.
NATURE’S WISEST INGREDIENTS +
INTELLIGENT HAIR SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
4 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE
UNITE IN CROMATIQUE'S NATURAL 3-INGREDIENT COMPLEX
LK COMPLEX 2nd ELEMENT
In certain individuals, the use of hair coloring can result in allergic reactions and/or skin irritation. Symptoms of these reactions can include redness, sores, itching, burning sensation and discomfort.
Thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, the Boswellia extract in our formula is a key ingredient in reducing these adverse effects.
Let’s focus on the benefits of Neem oil,
as they relate to our purpose:
LK COMPLEX 1st ELEMENT
Cromatique’s Neem Oil is an extract of both, the Fruit and Seeds.
Our multi-functional beauty element ~
A leave in conditioner, mask and sunscreen