|Table 3 Coverage of Grey Hairs|
|Type of Grey Hair||Peroxide||Exposure Time||Comment|
|Normal||20 Vol.||30 minutes||Dyes cover greys directly|
|Very Hard||20 Vol.||30 minutes||Option 1: Mix desired tone with corresponding base 1:1|
|Option 2: Cuticles opended|
|Option 3: Pre-pigmentation|
Opening cuticle: Apply 20 Vol. peroxide directly on the grey hair with cotton. Leave for 10-15 minutes, dry and apply the desired tone mixed with base without washing hair.
Pre-pigmentation: Use bases with no peroxide in the most difficult areas. Then apply the desired tones mixed with the base.
3. Dark Brown
5. Light Brown
6. Dark Blonde
8. Light Blonde
9. Very Light Blonde
10. Super Blonde
2. Iridescent / Violet
- For Professional Use Only * Store and use at room temperature.
- Only mix with CROMATIQUE Stabilized Oxidizing Cream to achieve optimal results, as this product has been specially developed for greater penetration and development of CROMATIQUE Hair Colouring Cream.
- A sensitivity test or patch test is recommended 48 hours before application to avoid any allergic reactions.
- Do not use to tint eyelashes or eyebrows.
- We recommend not performing any other services involving chemical processes on day of colouring. (This includes bleaching, perming, or straightening processes)
- CROMATIQUE Hair Colouring Cream should be applied to hair that has not been washed for 24 hours prior to treatment. (if hair requires washing, due to an abundance of product residue, a lite-cold water rinse is recommended.)
- Do not use metal tools to mix and/or apply CROMATIQUE Hair Colouring Cream.
- Follow directions carefully. This includes respecting both mixing proportions and exposure times. (see charts).
* Following direction, mixing proportions, and exposure times will maximize results ensuring beautiful color and brightness, as well as duration and fading.
|Table 2 Peroxide Applications|
|Objective||10 Vol (3%)||20 Vol (6%)||30 Vol (9%)|
|Increase coverage of greys||Can be used||Recommended||Should not be used|
|Increase bleaching strength||Should not be used||Should not be used||Recommended|
|Increase dyeing strength||Can be used||Recommended||Should not be used|
|Increase quality of highlights||Can be used||Recommended||Should not be used|
|Extend color duration||Can be used||Recommended||Should not be used|
PROFESSIONNEL DE LA COULEUR
CROMATIQUE Permanent Hair Colouring Cream
*For Professional Use Only
|Table 1 Mixtures, Peroxides and Exposure Times|
|To Apply Tones||Mixture||Vol. of Peroxide||Exposure|
|Normal||1:1||20 Vol.||30 minutes|
|Very Dark||1:1||From 10 to 20 Vol.||30 minutes|
|Reddish and Auburn||1:1||20 Vol||35 minutes|
|Super-peroxides (Cromatique Blonde)||1:2||From 30 to 40 Vol.||45 minutes|
|Medium, Light and Extra Light (no grey or less than 50%)||1:1||30 Vol.||30 minutes|
|Medium, Light and Extra Light (more than 50% grey)||1:1||20 Vol.||30 minutes|
7 & 9 have been specially created by La Kremm Hair Science to enhance the CROMATIQUE colour creation experience.